Sunday, June 5, 2011

INTERVIEW QUESTION TIPS

What Do You Expect From a Supervisor? 
·                        I appreciate a work environment where supervisors try to make personal connections with their employees.
·                        In my last job, I liked the fact that management did not show favoritism and they were understanding of employees needs, as well as their strengths. Of course, these things take time to know, but I would want my supervisor to try to know me in that way.
·                        I would like to be able to go my manager if I have an issue or idea and to be able to feel comfortable to expressing my thoughts. I would also expect my supervisor to be open and honest with me and to let me know if there is anything I could do to improve upon or do differently in my work.
Stay positive regardless of the circumstances. Never refer to a major problem with management and never speak ill of supervisors, co-workers or the organization. If you do, you will be the one looking 
Latest Answer: Because I want to expand my expertise and want to go to that field where I can get outcome in terms of both financially and non-financially in the same proportion of my inputs. ...
Be honest but do not spend a lot of time in this area. Keep the focus on this job and what you can do for this organization. Anything else is a distraction.  
Latest Answer: Of course. I am looking for the best place to apply my abilities, and so far this place looks excellent. Side note - if you sent the resume, rather than went on a recommendation from a friend, it would be obvious you sent it to other places as well.
Specifics here are not good. Something like this should work: I'd like it to be a long time. Or
As long as we both feel I'm doing a good job.  
Latest Answer: I worked for my previous employer ... years. That demonstrates my loyalty. So, as long as the work is challenging, and I will have growth and training potential, I will be happy to work here. ...

1. What are the competitive challenges in Human Resource Management? Explain managing changes in HRM? Explain developing human capital in HRM? 2. How does your organization can achieve sustained competitive advantage through people? a. What resources must be valuable? How can be difficult to imitate? 3. Describe your view of the importance in HRM? What is the best way to compromise with a critical customer? What does team work means in Human Resource Management?
v     Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others?
Pick a specific incident. Concentrate on your problem solving technique and not the dispute you settled.